Unvented / Pressurised Systems
This type of system accommodates almost all needs as it gives hot water to several taps at any one time at high pressure.
The advantages of this system are:
- It eliminates the need for cold water storage tanks in the loft area.
- Good option if you ar e considering converting your loft space into living space.
- It also gives a very high pr essure shower without the need for a mechanical pump This is not only a saving on the cost of a shower pump but, also eliminates the noise element involved with mechanical pumps.
- We fit Joule, Megaflo and W orcester Cylinders
The disadvantages of this system are:
- It is likely to be the most expensive option.
- Must have your mains water pressure tested before installation to ensure a minimum working pressure (Any installer should carry out this test)
This type of system is suitable for all applications as it has all the benefits of both the other types of system.
So long as the incoming mains water pressure is high enough this system offers solutions to almost all possible scenarios, provided it is within your budget!
To discuss your project, to talk through your options or to obtain a free estimate or quotation please contact us