Condensing Boilers Kingston

High Efficiency Boilers (condensing boilers)

Contrary to popular belief condensing boilers have been around for over twenty years in the UK and even longer in Europe.

They work on the same principle as a conventional boiler, with one main difference. Instead of one large, usually cast iron heat exchanger, they have two.

With a new conventional boiler approximately 80% of the gas consumed is converted to either heating or hot water, the remaining 20% gets pumped through the flue terminal, and out to atmosphere. That's at least 20% of your gas bill wasted!!

With condensing boilers, the 20% which would normally get pumped outside is brought back into the system, where the consumer benefits. When fitted as a replacement for a twenty year old wall mounted boiler (i.e. a boiler which is approximately 70% efficient) in an average three bed semi will save the consumer £960.00 in the expected fifteen year life of a boiler.

To discuss your project, to talk through your options or to obtain a free estimate or quotation please contact us

Talk to us today about Efficiency Boilers?

Our experienced and helpful staff will always be happy to assist you.


To ensure our customers receive a high standard of workmanship, experience and professionalism, our company is accredited and monitored by several trade and industry bodies.

  • Worcester Boiler Weybridge
  • Checkatrade
  • Gas Safe